Links for Visitors to Belize
Home > Featured Links
- Astrum Helicopters -- Offering a full range of helicopter services in Belize, including customized adventures, tours, transfers, and charters.
- Belize Accommodations -- Planning a vacation can be intimidating, but finding the perfect place to stay is an essential step. Belize offers accommodation options for all sorts of travelers.
- Belize Tourism Board -- The official informational web site of the Belize tourism industry. Check here for facts and figures about tourism in Belize.
- Belize Zoo -- Opened in 1983, the Belize Zoo and tropical Education Center are spread over 29 acres of tropical savanna and contain exhibits that feature more than 125 animals native to Belize.
- Belizeans.com -- Stop here for a true Belizean perspective on Belize and the world. A treasure trove of local knowledge.
- Coral Reef Alliance (CORAL) -- CORAL promotes coral reef conservation around the world by working with the dive industry, governments, local communities and other organizations to protect and manage coral reefs, establish marine parks, fund conservation efforts, and raise public awareness.
- Dream Blue Tours -- Provides travelers with clear, concise, and balanced information about tours, excursions, cruises, and other travel adventures in the Caribbean. The site features ratings and reviews of Caribbean tour operators.
- Healthy Reefs -- The Healthy Reefs for Healthy People Initiative tracks the health of the Mesoamerican Reef that runs along the Belize coastline, the human choices that shape it, and our progress in ensuring its long-term resiliency and sustainability.
- Hol Chan Marine Reserve -- Belize's oldest and most treasured marine reserve. The area under protection includes Shark Ray Alley and the coral reef of the Hol Chan Channel.
- Pleasure Island Limited -- Pleasure Island Limited owns Long Caye at Lighthouse Reef Atoll and is developing this island paradise. Many parcels are still for sale on the island as development continues to progress.
- Seavis Excursions -- Dominican Republic -- Discover the natural beauty and hidden wonders of the Dominican Republic. Small, personalized eco-adventure and snorkeling tours depart from Bayahibe and Punta Cana.